Skip to content
- My Last Love, Thirty Years of Rain (2016) – Gothic romance. A ghost falls in love with her daughter’s new governess.
- Projector, We Were Always Here: A Queer Words Anthology (2019) – Queer weird. A student filmmaker tries to find herself in the history of queer cinema.
- The Countess de Mar, LampLight Magazine Volume 7, Issue 4 (2019) – Gothic romance. A lady-in-waiting tries to help her doomed mistress escape her fated death across a thousand timelines.
- Greenwoman, BFS Horizons (2019) – Folk horror. A woman at an eating disorder clinic tries to fulfil her dream of becoming a plant.
- Lady of Letters, Unspeakable: A Queer Gothic Anthology (2020) – 2000s gothic. A teenage girl accidentally creates a sentient fake MySpace profile after an argument with her online boyfriend.
- Lesbian Werewolf Goes to IKEA, Moonlight: A Queer Werewolf Anthology (2020) – Urban fantasy slice-of-life. A werewolf and her girlfriend go to IKEA to buy furniture for their new apartment.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: